<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

OPENING SALVO

Saturday, May 21, 2005
Minus and I were talking the other day about how big a cocklord A Man In The Arena is. We agreed on two important points. 1) Man in the Arena is, indeed, a gigantic cocklord and 2) that we should start our own blog so to not be relegated to the barren waste-lands of Arena's comments section. Our opinions, afterall, are far to valuable to be wasted in that cold, hollow forum.

Well, after rearranging my schedule, I found that I could easily post to this blog in between my attempts to score pharmecutical ether at CVS and beating up local teenagers. I'm sure Minus will be able to get a few hours off from killing vampires as well.

In any event, I'm sure you'll find our topics timely, our insight biting, and our slander completely uncalled for.
Nemesis


Comments: Post a Comment