<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

TOM TAKES CRADLE ROBBING CRUISE

Tuesday, May 24, 2005
With my ever-growing disgust of the Hollywood elitist set and their fashionable liberal practices, I bring to your attention this piece.

Katie Holmes plays the part of the innocent young girl, while the cradle robber is played by scientologist Tom Cruise.

With this type of behavior on the rise in Hollywood, and by no means surprising, I find it repulsive. The trends of the Hollywood kids are questionable at best. I could err on the side of love, but I don't think that love is involved anywhere. Lust perhaps, is the defining characteristic of these people. For example, the shocking couple of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Moore is easily old enough to be his mother, not to mention the fact she already has two marriages and an additional near miss (engagement to Emilio Estevez) under her belt.

Cruise who is twice-divorced says "Honestly, I haven't (had this kind of experience before)". Yes, and I am willing to bet that whatever 'experience' you are looking for will not be coveted for long you pedophile. That's like an 18 year old dating a 2 year old. "Show me the respect"!
Minus


Comments: Post a Comment