<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

HOLY CONFLICT OF INTEREST BATMAN!

Saturday, June 18, 2005
Maybe, maybe not, you decide.

I think that a juror attending the celebration of the acquittal of the King of Pop may be a stretch. What this leads me to believe is that by accepting the invitation, this particular juror never had indifferent thoughts as to the trial in question. I am of the understanding that in order to be an effective juror (especially in a high-profile case), you should have feelings of neutrality and let the prosecution and defense do their job to help you see otherwise. What has happened here, in my opinion, shows incredibly poor taste by juror Pauline Coccoz. To those that doubted the gloved one's innocence anyway, this is nothing more than fuel for the fire.

How many would like to bet, along with me, that there is a book deal in the works right now, for Pauline? Any takers?
Minus


Comments: Post a Comment