<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

SAYING YES TO SAYING YES

Sunday, July 10, 2005
This weekend between fighting off delirium tremens and hunting neighborhood children with a baseball bat, I've been reading Jacob Sullum's new (at least recent) book Saying Yes: In Defense of Drug Use. The first thing that struck me about it was on the dust cover-- positive comments from both National Review and Mother Jones. This is like having both Howard Zinn and David Horowitz say something nice about you. Its just not all that common.

I'll put up more on the book when I'm finished, but am compelled to say that Sullum is able to put forth a very calm, well-reasoned argument for the legalization of all drugs. I'm looking forward to the debate that this topic will inevitably stir up between myself and the fun hating Minus.
Nemesis


Comments: Post a Comment