<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

CHEF WONKA?

Friday, August 19, 2005
No, thank you.

With a variety of spray flavors, you can grace any meal in which you need to replace toppings, gravies, dressings and sauces; usually what makes the meal worthwhile. With a quick spritz of Buttermilk Ranch, Smoked Bacon, Memphis BBQ, Hot & Sour, Pesto, Teriyaki, Chocolate Fudge, Cookies & Cream, and Strawberry Shortcake, you too can add the extra flair and flavor that comes from, well, a spray bottle.

Carry them anywhere:

"Yo dude. These cutlets taste like Sheehan Ditch Breath, give me a hit of BBQ man!" Problem solved.

"Word up cutty, this chicken tastes like diarrhea son; spritz my ass wit some 'yaki chump!" Problem solved.

"I wonder what this NY strip would taste like with cookies and cream spritz?" Problem solved.

"I am so hungry for a bacon sandwich, but all I have is a piece of bread. I wish that I had a bottle of bacon spritz." Problem solved.

With numerous other taste-combos out there, look for the spray bottle coming to a store shelf near you!
Minus


Comments: Post a Comment