<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

RECOMMENDATION TO READERS

Friday, August 05, 2005
This is only a recommendation should you read this blog on a regular basis. I have recently come across a program called Feedreader (v2.90) and it will read several blogs/news sites that you have subscribed to and let you know when they have been updated. I have also been having some problems with the e-mail subscription portion of the blog, as subscribers are getting messages that "this is not a valid RSS feed". Which I know is not the case, so I am going to be shutting down the e-mail portion before too long. Feedreader will allow you to actually get updated and not have to bother with Bloglet.

At any rate, go to the site, download Feedreader and set us up using the feed indicated here: http://minusthenemesis.blogspot.com/atom.xml, this way you will be notified as soon as we throw up another post.

On an interesting side note, I have received an email from Bloglet letting me know of updated posts for this blog. Readers, if you don't mind, subscribe to the blog and let me know if you receive similar emails. You should get a text version of the new post. Post in the comments section as to whether or not you like the format (i.e. Feedreader vs. Bloglet) and let us know!
Minus


Comments: Post a Comment