<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

EVEN "REALITY" ISN'T REALITY

Sunday, November 27, 2005
While surfing the TV the other day I happened across a few real piles of crap for shows. The perps this time were "Breaking Bonaduce" and any given episode of anything on MTV. Coincidently, I remember when MTV used to play music videos; am I dating myself? Anyhow, I saw a bunch of cracked-out trust fund losers with their own shows. How is this anywhere near reality?

If they wanted reality, the producers of these filthy pop culture foul-ups would hit the streets. Perhaps they could stop by my house and film me eating a sandwich or preparing myself for work. Perhaps they could stop by any given corner in Baltimore or the nation's capitol and ask a vagrant who has no money if they want a show. Trading Places with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy immediately comes to mind. What a concept! Instead, we get Bonaduce's troubles along with Flava-Flav and his floozy's adventures. Who gives a rat's ass? Pop culture is filth!

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment