<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

NEW JERSEY SLOGAN IS LAME

Friday, January 13, 2006
In a recent move to, well, I am not sure what the reasoning really is, New Jersey has decided to change its slogan from "New Jersey and you, perfect together" to "New Jersey: Come see for yourself". I suppose this new slogan is aimed at drawing tourists to the Garden State.

New Jersey and You, Perfect Together. No, no we're not. That will not make me want to visit Jersey.

New Jersey: Come and See for Yourself. No, I don't think I will. I have heard too many bad things about Jersey to see them for myself. Not to mention that prior to the slogan, I could "come and see for myself" but chose not to, based on the bad things I hear about Jersey.

Not surprisingly, the lowest crime rate in Jersey is off of the coast in the ocean. One thing that will entice me to come to Jersey is not being able to find a hotel in New York City and being forced outward to Seacaucus to enjoy the Manhattan skyline.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment