<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

CHIX WITH DIX-IE

Sunday, March 19, 2006
I didn't know that the Dixie Chicks were still above ground to be honest, that's how much of a fan I am, or am not. After jumping on the "slam the President of the USA" bandwagon in 2003, their sales have taken a crap and they have been shunned by some in the country music genre.

It is important to note that I am not bitter about this because there is a conservative in the White House, rather I am upset because the position of President should be respected regardless of political affiliation. Anyone who slams the President outside of their own grey-matter should be slapped across the face and automatically enrolled in some sort of US History class using Paul Johnson's book as the text just to remember why it is that their country-asses exist in the first place. Dummies.

I am told that the "new" Dixie Chicks album is out on May 23rd. I won't be buying a copy of that crap. Regardless of their past antics, their music sucks road-apples.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment