<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

YES, THERE IS A FUNDAMENTAL FLAW IN "THE SYSTEM"

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Read.

In my opinion, the flaw is one of moral priority. Gene Upshaw had this interesting comment:
"We're deadlocked. There's nowhere to go," Upshaw said Tuesday. "There's no reason to continue meeting."
Let me see if I can help the problem Mr. Upshaw! Why don't we take the average salary of the American teacher (around $44,000) and switch it with the crybaby athletes average salary (around $1,000,000)? If they are proactive, they can work with their agents and work on some endorsement deals to subsidize lost "income".

I can learn much more from a professional teacher than I can from a bunch of professionals named after appliances. Think on it.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment