<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

MYSPACE: YOU HAVE ZERO FRIENDS

Thursday, April 20, 2006
Idiots.

Myspace is in the news again. This time it doesn't have to do with child molesters but with foiling plans to shoot up a school. Allegedly, authorities found written-coded messages, guns, knives and ammunition in one suspects bedroom. Other references to Armageddon were found in the [perps] lockers. The five perps are aged from 16 and 18 and apparently had been planning a shooting a la Columbine High School style; April 20th is the anniversary of the famed shooting.

Besides being steez-biters, these kids are assholes. What has already been said about Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris applies to these twits as well; they were chastised, pushed, laughed at...blah, blah, blah, vomit. These don't give the five dolts reason to shoot up a school in my opinion. Furthermore, when I used to live with them, my bedroom was attached to the rest of my parents' house. I realize the importance of personal liberty and freedoms, but believe you me, my kids will not be stashing grenades, pipe bombs, guns, ammunition, or bags of chips in their rooms without me knowing about it. I can imagine the parents of these idiots ignore the fact they only get the "sad face" from their kids and think everything is alright. I have said it before and I will say it again and again: Parents Need To Wake Up!

Hopefully, these associated parties will be strapped with some common sense and a case of Johnny Law.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment