<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

DAY WITHOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HEARTFELT

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Thanks guys. The one day I really wanted a sack of oranges as I sat in traffic, and I couldn't get them. So help me if you let me down during strawberry season I will personally call John McCain and have him challenge additional, already hard working Americans to pick the produce so that I may have my berries on demand.

The point being that there are immigrants in this country that did so legally and are just as confused by the intent of the illegal aliens leeching off of the US as the US citizens are. That is what it boils down to: if you pursue means to become a citizen of this country, please do so legally and don't pursue the criminal method.

Perhaps the US needs to better enforce laws pertaining to this that are already on the books as well as beefing up border security?

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment