<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

MADONNA ZZZZZZZ...

Monday, May 01, 2006
Or Esther, which ever it is this week. Doesn't matter; result is still the same. At a festival this week in Coachella, California Estherdonna changed the lyrics of one of her tantrums set to music to this: Just go to Texas and suck George Bush's d**k. Real classy Estherdonna, but not in the least surprising.

That, however, is plainly a metaphor, it's just that "Just go to Texas and suck Headquarters and Headquarters Company's, the Dallas Cowboys (yes all of them), most of Houston, that guy in the third row's, at least two of my roadies, that guy I asked for directions at Krispy Kreme, my agent's, my agent's agent's and finally my career's d**k" just doesn't sound right with the chosen music. Maybe on the next album?

On a side note: I remember this from 2003 and still laugh at it. It would seem that Estherdonna tried to stop people from pirating her latest album (at the time) by placing fake .mp3s on the Internet in place of the actual music. So, all the "fans" got was a message recorded by Estherdonna saying "What the f*ck do you think your doing?". Not to be outdone, a hacker defaced her website with the following message: "This is what the f*ck I think I'm doing." Chuckle.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment