<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

HAPPY HALLOWEEN?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
On a recent drive over to an awesome display of Halloweenism at a house renound for its spectacular displays/haunted house gig, I passed through several neighborhoods and saw a few costumes. I was a bit disappointed to tell you the truth. I saw two young girls not really in costumes, but just dressed as sluts. No kidding. I saw a seductive Little Red Riding Whore costume as well as a Frankenslut. Now, I have been off on a "your parenting sucks" rant before, but common sense has completely left some parents.

I would feel guilty even offering these kids candy for Halloween for fear that I would be brought up on charges for solicitating a prostitute. Get a clue (some) parents, you also have a lot of growing up to do.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment