<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

I JUST THREW UP A BIT...

Sunday, May 20, 2007
I was just surfing the TV channels and came across a travesty. You see, I watched wee spot of "Dog the Bounty Hunter". This show disgusts me. I am a fan of the show "Cops", but this show is crap. Dog and his entire family are the epitome of white trash. They are indeed doing the right thing by busting perps and all, but the family is a bunch of degenerate, white trash dickheads. The wife, Beth is the worst ever. She is fat, disgusting and possesses no real investigative skills; I know. They have no reason to be on TV except as an experiment to determine what white trash lives like. This show sucks and I am sad that they get airtime. Turn it off America...turn it off.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment