<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

AL'QAEDA'S AMERICAN CONCUBINE SPEAKS

Sunday, January 06, 2008
Adam Gadahn is a f*cking moron. Why is he a phony piece of shit? Well, how many "toughs" do you know that advertise what they are going to do? That's not only called stupidity, but called "someone, look at me!, I need attention!" Screw this traitorous piece of shit. When (this is a no-brainer) this dummy gets caught, I will laugh at his misfortune and then have a beer. I am already laughing at his misfortune in the sense that there is no doubt in my mind that he is thought to be not one, but all 72 virgins by jihadists everywhere. Pucker up shithead.

Tear up your passport, moron. Nobody likes you. I heard that he comes highly recommended, it was written on two bathroom walls and a phonebooth. What a dick.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment