<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Minus The Nemesis
A Collaboration of Some of the Finest Thought on Today's World

FORMER PRESIDENT OPENS FACE

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Bill Clinton tried to relate with people by rationalizing why he thinks Palin is able to connect with voters. It came out something like this:
"I come from Arkansas, I get why she's hot out there," Clinton said. "Why she's doing well."
It may as well have read: I come from Arkansas, I snorkel with rocket shoes and donut necklaces. To make matters worse:
"I like that little Down syndrome kid. One of them lives down the street. They're wonderful children. They're wonderful people. And I like the idea that this guy does those long-distance races. Stayed in the race for 500 miles with a broken arm. My kind of guy."
Seriously, one of "them" lives down the street? Could you be any more disconnected? And you try to relate to Palin? My kind of guy, indeed. I don't think that 500 miles and a broken arm can compare to 8 years and a broken brain, there Slick.

Minus


Comments: Post a Comment